Chinese paper screwed !!
Paper one especially, hehehe :x
Before my posting ....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS WONG ! (: Older year by year, this year dk you how old liao LOL. This year getting married hor, ;x Must invite whole of 2N1 k ! Chey kidding, Happy birthday, hope you enjoyed today :D
Boarded bus with Wenxin, saw Alwyn.
There he goes, kpkb me again through sms. Say what i copy him take crumpler bag :(
Dont bullshit lah, :x your bday on sunday right ? ok i will remember.
Reached school, when Miss Wong came in, 2N1 sang her a birthday song :D
Temperature taking over, went to put bags and got ready for CL paper 1.
Ended at 10, guess I've screwed Paper 1 horribly. Idk what was I even writing.
Paper 1 scores 70marks leh :( If i get 30+ for total means I must get 40+ for Paper 2 to pass my CL x.x !
Paper 2 was fine, after paper slept in class till time's up.
Collected paper, went to Toilet with ShiTing Wenxin and Janice.
Aft tht left for Jurong Point with ShiTing and Janice.
157 there, and there is this pretty guailan aunty which made me and ShiTing argue with her .
We're standing by the door cuz there's really not enough place to stand, and she guailan us, -.-
Guailan her till she bwg and faster alight the bus, joker lah LOL.
Had lunch over at the LJS, saw YiaQing and two of her Juying friends :)
They sat with us, aft awhile they moved into LJS, inner part of the fast food restaurant.
We ate finish and left. Went to walk to JP1 for Popular, buying files and erasers.
Then there's this fucking bitch go knock into Janice for nothing.
Janice phone fell, and she walk very fast away without apologizing,
Walao, if its not for so many people I would have already caught up with her !@$!^#%#!%$&!$!@#!#!%@
Bought files and etc, 198-ed back with ShiTing,
Hehehe something happened in bus and only me and ShiTing knows ;x
And ShiTing, paiseh for making you walk a longer distant home, really sorry ><
Can't wait for tmrw, celebrating Mid Autumn Festival with ShiTing, Janice and Jingpoh i guess, :D
Replies of tags :
Fion : Gave you my number at msn le !
Rebecca : Hehhhhh, okeydokie ! Luvdieyou nahhhhhs x3
Fion : Alrights boyfriend, will relink yous ^^ ! Luvdieyouuuuuuu x3
Fion : WAIT FOR ME. My tragus too small x.x ! I going for right helix.
Yibin : LOL, ;x thanks for the tag :D
[edited 2107]
hi.
woohoo. im happy.
me and jenna is mad over love.
and i haven't use her skin yet. opps.
this is what jenna wanted me to post about. :)
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.