Went to Jurong West Library with Pearlyn, Banleng, Jingpoh, Fitrah and Hanis.
Went there to do our Geog project, left abit more and we're done.
After doing project went to JP with Jingpoh, Hanis and Fitrah.
Went around looking for my slipper, didnt find any that i wanted.
Helped Jenna check out the price of her bag @ Everlast.
Went to Long John Silver for lunch :>
Went to MRT station top up card for Jingpoh and Fitrah,
They 243W home, i 187 home, went house opposite buy stuffs and homed.
Lazy to reply tags how sia.
Anw I love my Shuhui Siaoeh for flooding my tagboard today <3
Thanks to the rest for tagging, <3
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.