Raining this morning, How I wish I get drenched and need not go school -_-'' Wtf is this, aft exams I'm fucking lazy to go school. Last year mother let me pon, this year she dont let leh tmd ! Sua, >;(
Reached school soaked, abit nia. Went to class with Michelle and Haikal I think. English paper 1hour40mins, completed in abt 58min - 1 hour ? :x
Aft paper went to Jurong Point with ShiTing and Janice, ate MacDonalds as breakfast. Wanted to pierce Helix today, but I'm afraid I'll get infection / pierce dao vein, x.x So never pierce :( Maybe december I'm getting Smiley piercing ? Smiley's nice k !
Aft eating went to The Bluez @ level 3, wanted to pierce ear but hestitated .. Saw friendship band, bought it with Janice and ShiTing, :D ! Aft that we went home, took 198 with ShiTing, and there's this conversation .
ShiTing : Mama wo pa hei :(
Me : Heys, talking about hei I have sth to tell you .
The moment I said HEY the indian guy infront suddenly turn over wtf !! I laugh like shit, then in the bus I keep on saying HEYS then he turn around like some moron, LOL.
HSH at 1140+ :D
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.