See my baby cousin :B ,
This year turning 1 :o , ~ ,
After that me and gerald go " swim ",
But cannot -.- , Because never bring .. Extra ..
Shhh okay , HAHA O.O
Kay than next ,
Found a arcade near there ,
So many scams machines T-T ,
Than after that , Found a store that sells biscuit :o ,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O.O ?
Than after that , ( night time )
We zao go Tpyc ,
Watch movie with gerald , :B ,
Watch Alvin and the chipmunks 2 o.o ,
I tell you something ,
Theodore is Freaking cute #@!$%!@ :X ,
" Hai I'm theodore ~ "
Kaykay o.o After that , We walk walk walk go home ,
Than THE END D: ,
Theodore is Freaking cutezxc Like bibi :D .
Kay byee ~
50th day already :) ,
I love you To The Max (L)
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.