Morning as per usual, woke up abit earlier than usual, took 187 to school. Same bus as Jenna, but because we both are apart, 2 people are standing in between us, ite we messaged each other to talk LOL. Same bus as Jason Chiang and someone ..... -_-''
Met daughter and Thidar at canteen, bought greentea thn went to class. Mr Lee asked for my progress report, the moment he called for my name I'm alrd outside of the class arguing with him tht Idk where it was LOL. So yea when I turned around decided to go toilet, stupid Gary scare me, I screamed for nothing again, =='' Oh yea I'm not supposed to call you stupid/scold you LOL SORRY. :x
English was hell boring, PoA next. Even boring. Recess with usual people, and this fucktard Student Councillor jump queue to buy food, still diao us leh puabye, Sec 4 ah..... Ok I know your name liao, I'm gna hunt you down, give you hell, bitch. Piss my daughter off, oh hell you're so gna get it from me.
Maths was kinda quiet, I mean for me. Sat behind alone writing down notes lmao. And turtle, cheerup ok! Don't be so moody liaozx. Mother tongue after math, went through N lvl 10 yr series. Physics teacher didn't come, slept in class throughout the whole period. Bell rang, went to backgate with Yibin, took 187 and chit chatted, hsh @ 1.05 .
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.