Was on time for school, same bus as Michelle LOL. Walked to hall together, thn assembly. POA was damn fucked up as per normal. PE was hell boring. Bball again, skipped it, sat at a corner talking with turtle, thidar, daughter and yibin. Went for maths class, thn headed off to recess with usual cliques.
Back to class for English, had mock paper == Fucking dog, teacher confiscated both mine and Thidar's physics textbook..... We don't even wna do, but at least we kept quiet we do revision for the next test. Ite she confiscated it, ask us to write parents letter to get it back, wtfux?
Told Physics teacher our book confiscated, we dwna take test first == ite took tianzu's book and study, did the test within 10mins because I know I didn't study I will fail, might as well anyhow do == Went to toilet with Steph, Hanis, Sheryl and Thidar. Went to library for the talk by ITE which started at 1, we entered at 1.30. Was forced to stand behind the whole 3NA and listen the talk == So yea, stood behind, was counselled by tht fucking dog again. Call us stupid leh wah nb puabye ==
Left with Thidar to canteen put bag, thn went to toilet, some malay girls were screaming in toilet, from 3T de. Thidar shout at them ask them stfu, ite they rly stfu ROFL. Pei thidar eat lunch, thn went ard looking for detention class. Ite can't find, settled down at canteen to do our POA work with daughter and turtle. Finally finished my stuff @ 4+, thn waited for thidar to clear a whole list of her POA work. daughter went home first, thn me and turtle stayed with thidar. Used thidar's phone text with Shawn Chia LOL. Ah she damn suay, tio rape by me and turtle. Was texting with Shawn telling him thidar was rape, he seem very happy to be a victim of ours too. CHEY NO LA. aha, left sch @ 5+, leaving turtle and Delvina in sch.
Went to take 334, saw principal, thn didnt want to take, but i board the bus, thidar didn't manage to take the bus cuz she cant find her wallet plus it was super packed. so yea, sorry Thidar ;x owe you greentea. Text with Darren, Thidar and Rachel twinny otw home. HSH @ 5.39 .
I won't regret or be sad of what happened, after all this time round, you're the one who ended this all, why should I even be sad? Like what *ahem* says, maybe you're toying with me for this time, making me feel how you felt tht time when I chose to brk with you. But I guess you're wrong. I'm not heartbroken/sad/angry this time.....
:D
Rachel Bites.
Like I've told you, I can be shy, and I'm definitely not the type who is easily bullied. I can be social-able, I can be nice, I can be nasty. I can be very loving and friendly, it all depends on how you treat me.
I've just turned 15 this year on 30th May. And I'm proud to say I'm single, because all I get from love is nothing but hurt.
I don't care how you bitches judge me, because by judging me, you don't even stand a single chance to know me even better, ;-). I don't need fake friends nor good friends, all I need is just friends who are true, and friends who'll be there for me when I need them, through it all.
I would rather forget everything else than to forget any of the small details about him.